Bored of the same old eggs and toast every morning? ME TOO. It’s easy to get tired of breakfast, so I’m always trying to find new ways to satisfy by taste buds for a healthy start.
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces of toast
- 1-2 oz of sliced avocado (or really enough to cover a piece of toast)
- Sautéed red onions
- 2 tbsp EVOO
If you’re busy in the morning, you can easily keep the veggies cut in the fridge for an easy grab. Really any lettuce will do but arugula is the perfect for red onions!
- Toast the bread!
- Lay avocado slices on toast
- Sprinkle arugula on top of avocado
- Fry those eggs and sauté those onions!
- Place eggs on top of arugula
- Garnish eggs with red onions (not featured in picture)
And there you have it! A delicious breakfast is that easy and won’t take you more than 5-10 minutes if you’re really moving slow.