Cucumber salads, pasta salads, and potato salads have one strong similarity: everyone makes them differently. I have been trying to find a creamy cucumber salad that does the trick and this is getting close. It’s the perfect way to have something light, yet filling and satisfying.
- 2 long cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons dill (dry or fresh)
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- pinch of salt
- Mix sour cream, dill, celery, and red onion until all ingredients are distributed evenly
- Thinly slice cucumbers, add slowly into sour cream mixture, folding until evenly distributed in mixture.
- Chill for ~1 hour, then serve.
That easy. I definitely recommend this as a side to just about every summertime dish. It’s super refreshing yet tasty.