- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 dark chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Wash sweet potatoes, peel, and cut into thin sticks.
2. Place sticks in bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss gently. Once fully coated, mix all spices in a small bowl, sprinkle on sweet potato, then toss till fully coated.
3. Evenly spread out fries on baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure no pieces are on top of one another.
4. Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes until edges are browned.