Looking for something to do with your extra peaches this summer? I love making this perfect peach salad for just about any occasion. It’s juicy, sweet, and incorporates many complimentary flavors. It can be the perfect side to a meal or snack at the beach!
- 4 peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/4 cup basil, chiffonade
- 1/3 cup baby mozzarella, sliced in halves
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Simply mix all the ingredients together and serve!
- Try to pick peaches that are ripe–peaches that are too firm will have less flavor and juiciness.