Serves 2-4 depending on size of flatbread
- 2 premade flatbread crusts
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped rhubarb, sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- 4 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup goat cheese (or feta)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Lightly brush top of flatbread crusts with olive oil. Evenly top both crusts with arugula, shallots, blueberries, rhubarb, then goat cheese.
3. Let bake in oven for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
4. Remove from oven, then top with basil and balsamic glaze. Enjoy!