- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp plain 2% greek yogurt
- pinch of kosher salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 medium avocado, sliced
- olive oil
- Preheat broiler to high with oven rack in upper middle position.
- Take an 8-inch ovenproof skillet and heat it over medium heat. Coat the skillet with olive oil and add kale and squash. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, salt, and pepper. Add eggs to the pan and cook for 2 minutes stirring slowly.
- Put pan in broiler for 1 minute or until eggs are almost set. Top with avocado.
That was easy, wasn’t it? After making it for the first time I was in awe. It’s easier than an omellete–I might as well make it every day!