Keep scrolling for this delicious grilled zucchini recipe!
Six zucchini plants.
For anyone whose grown squash, one plant of any squash is plenty for a family.
Just look at how happy I look holding my oversized zucchini next to my overgrown plants. I was stressed. I was harvesting 3-4 zucchini per day and my family and friends couldn’t eat it fast enough. But I was so proud of growing all that zucchini that I tried to eat as much of it as I could.
So I did, and I’ve never looked at zucchini the same since. In all honesty zucchini is pretty tough for me to eat sometimes, but I still love growing it. Fortunately I’ve learned a few different ways to cook zucchini that make it absolutely delicious and enjoyable. (even for someone like me!) I hope you enjoy this delicious grilled zucchini recipe!
- 2 Medium Zucchini
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, Finely Chopped
1. Preheat grill at medium heat. Cut ends off zucchini and then cut zucchini in half to create two shorter pieces to work with.
2. Cut zucchini into 1/4-1/2 inch slices. Use a mandolin if you have one. If you don’t, you may have to cut these slices thicker.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together dijon, EVOO, vinegar, lemon juice, and black pepper.
4. Coat zucchini with mixture. Place zucchini on grill and let cook on one side for about 5 minutes or until sear marks are clear. Flip slices to other side and continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes.
5. Once zucchini are done, remove from heat and top with parsley.