1. In a food processor, pulse walnuts and garlic. Add parsley, salt, olive oil, water, and 2 cups of kale. Process until paste-like.
2. Bring stock to a simmer in a medium-large saucepan.
3. Put olive oil in a large pot and heat on medium. Add onions and saute until translucent for a few minutes.
4. Add rice, stir until covered with olive oil. Add wine and cook, stir constantly until absorbed.
5. Add a cup at a time of simmering stock to the rice. Cook until rice absorbs liquid before adding another cup. After the last cup of stock is added, stir in kale, pesto, and half of the cheese. Continue to stir and cook until kale has wilted.
6. Plate and serve, topping with leftover walnuts and cheese. Enjoy your kale pesto risotto!