- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp feta cheese
- 2 tbsp craisins
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Celsius.
- After trimming ends, lay asparagus on a baking sheet. Coat with olive oil & sprinkle sea salt. Gently toss.
- Roast in oven about 12-20 minutes until tender.
- While cooling off to a desire temperature, sprinkle feta and craisins.
For a more moist dish, you can cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil. I usually find that asparagus gets soggy easily and I always keep leftovers; so personally roasting in an open baking sheet is more ideal.