Looking for a fun, filling way to enjoy your summer veggies? Try this awesome Summer Orzo Salad.
- 2 cups orzo, dry
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 cup arugula, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a pot. Add orzo and let cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Stir every few minutes.
2. Chop cherry tomatoes and zucchini then place in bowl. Mix with arugula, corn, cilantro, and feta.
3. When orzo is done cooking, drain and rinse with cold water to help cool. Once cooled, mix with vegetables.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, white balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Then add to orzo and stir until well incorporated.