- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Then add egg and vanilla, whisking until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together. Once whisked, mix dry ingredients into butter mixture.
4. Fold in oats, craisins, and chocolate chips until well distributed.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and scoop dough with ice cream scoop onto sheets. With a clean hand, flatten cookie mounds.
6. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden around the edges. When done, let cooking cool on sheet before removing.
Enjoy! I love this recipe it’s sweet, filling, and is has all the goodness you could wish for in a cookie!